Our simple yet sophisticated and fun photo booth and activation services capture the heart and soul of your event.
- Booth hire including 3 metre wide backdrop, camera and printer
- High-quality camera with beauty light
- Friendly attendant will be onsite during the hire
- Delivery, set up and pack down of the booth
- Unlimited, instant print photos in either 4″ x 6″ or strip of photos 2″ x 6″
- GIFs and sharing images by text or email to guests
- Standard prop box with assorted fun props
- Custom photo border/event name
- Copy of all images will be provided after the event
- Green screen and hashtag printing available
- Analytics report, data capture, linking to client’s Facebook and/or Twitter accounts available
We provide all equipment and services for conferences, roadshows, exhibitions, product launches, gala dinners, award ceremonies, receptions, in-store promotions, portraits, parties, special occasions, festivals, fundraisers and more.
- Australia-wide coverage
- Free quotes in 24 hours
- Online secure photo galleries to access your images
- Customs backdrops, branded themes, green screen and other customisable options to create a memorable event
- Reporting to measure reach and engagement
Photo booths and hashtag printers are very popular at weddings. Eventphotography.com provides full service photo booth hire, complete with an assistant and customisable options to keep your guests entertained.
Our high-quality prints are a fun memento to compliment professional photographs.
BONUS: you can create a scrapbook by asking guests to write messages to accompany their photos. You can also request duplicates of your favourite photo booth shots.
We are very happy with the service. The photos are always really good quality and uploaded quickly. The photographers are always lovely and easy to work with. No complaints, we are happy customers.
I would like to send our thank you to you and Richard on behalf of Team Maverick for taking Brisbane’s City2South 2017 photos! It was a super long day and we got so many amazing shots of the event! Here’s to many projects together & Sydney’s City2Surf coming up soon in August!